Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good Morning!!!

So last night I had the pleasure of delivering papers. Now some back-story. When I was 12 my three sisters and I thought it would be great to earn some extra money and deliver papers. At that time we  it was either walk or ride my bike. So we had one of those bags you know the old fashioned newspaper bags with the orange reflector panels on it.  I remember waking up at the but crack of dawn and rolling the papers and then hopping on my bike and delivering them. it seems to last forever.

Now thanks to being older, yes I"m in my thirties I now have a car. so last night I helped my girlfriend deliver over 189  newspapers to our neighborhood. We followed this make shift map of locations. it was quite irritating to me that most people didn't have any house numbers. It's strange because when I was younger there were house numbers all over the place. i think people take for granted that everyone should know their addresses.

So ....that's all for today, I have accomplished my goal of publishing three times. woot so I guess I will keep this thing after all. Or lets not get ahead of myself, I'll shoot for three times next week.

Till then.

Pic of the Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment