Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lets try this again!!

Good Morning All!!!

Yes its another attempt at keeping a blog. If I can post on this thing at least three times this week, I will then start promoting it. that's not going to be hard right. Wrong. So for the past three years I have tried to write and keep on posting to a blog, but something always gets in the way. Whether it be that when I want to blog I can't because I'm at work and my fantastic work internet blocks blogspot. Or I get bored. so I am going to try and NOT get bored and start writing about whatever comes to me. Whether that be what happened at work or how I feel about a book, movie, or even political rant. 

In the past I have tried to keep myself in a box, per other bloggers advice, but I can't do that. Sometimes I get pissed and want to rant where the whole world can see. Now I might change my mind and post a regret blog, but don't count on it. 

I've lived most of my life not saying what I want to say, but that's going to change this year. I am going to grow a pair. LOL or so my friend Debra suggests I need to do. So I am going to take her advice. 

 Okay so now you know how this thing will work or so I hope. 

 Till then ...

Song of the Day: "I knew you where trouble..." by the lovely Taylor Swift

Pic of the day!

 What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment