Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lost Girl

Ever wonder how a story starts? Well first you get an idea. For example, I started watching this show called "Lost Girl" and thought of a great story idea.

Then what happens? Well I went to bed that night and had an awesome dream about the story, which woke me up and I jotted down on my iphone. The following morning when I was at work I found a blank notebook and started writing. There were three pages front and back in purple ink I might add. When I was finished with that I read what I wrote and realized that I didn't know squat about the area I was trying to write. So then I headed to the lovely internet for information. However it didn't  have as much as I would have liked about the subject. So that leaves books.

I have one in mind, but I have to find it. So there it is folks how a story begins. Don't worry I will write two more post this week even it it's just a picture. I am determined to keep this around. For good!!

Til then,



No comments:

Post a Comment