Wednesday, April 10, 2013

H is for.....

Hanna, the movie starring Saoirse Ronan, she's an amazing actress. She's following in the footsteps of Jennifer Lawrence. I don't know how many indi films she did, but I do know she will be winning an Oscar someday.


She's currently starring in the hit move The Host, you know Stephanie Meyer's "other" book. I"m sure she does amazing. But back to this movie, it's awesome. It's action packed and the soundtracked is pretty great too. All by the Chemical Brothers. It has a good plot. Here's what I could find on it on Youtube:


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen her in anything, but I like Jennifer Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Hannah...I'll probably run across her name soon, though. Happy A to Z!

    MakingtheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of "Hannah" I guess I must have missed it...

    www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pure and simple posts. love it!
    i need to see this movie. and i love capn america!

    ReplyDelete